Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ngehehe

A little sneak peak bout how I'm bout to spend my winter holss!!! weyh I'm beyond excited! but just to clear things up, yess i'm having a winter trip and guys might thinking like, why is it winter now? aint it summer already?? durrh that because im in Australia alright..they re bunch of weird people who celebrate Christmas during scorching hot summer and rite now, we're having stupid winter cold. ok, its not stupid just its too cold. enuff of the rambling, i'll tell u guys what i'm doing. I'M GOING TO SYDNEY!!!

I dont know what different things that Sydney have and Melbourne doesn't but i just know i will enjoy this trip. i hope it will be amazing, no, pliz be AMAZING. dazzle me, surprise me. so my job is to try my best to snap every precious moments there with my lousy BB's camera and hope i wont be a douche and such a lazy ass. =) *big grin. will update it as soon as possible. choww.

No comments:

Post a Comment